Coffeehouse sessions are live in-studio recording sessions (performances) with a live audience. These are not high production concerts, but an intimate, "coffeehouse style"of performance. This means we will record you and your band, but also record the audience, giving you a unique recording (and experience) with your friends, family, and fans that are involved.
1) You will fill out our Coffeehouse Session Form (contact us for form) so that we know that you are interested in our coffeehouse sessions.
2) We contact you to talk through your band information, performance, dates and times, etc.
3) You choose how much to charge attenders for your coffeehouse session performance.
4) We will then put your coffeehouse session on our website and allow your fans to purchase tickets through our website.
*100% OF THE TICKET SALES RETURN TO THE ARTIST.
5) We share the news about your coffeehouse session to promote your event.
6) You can also share your coffeehouse session with friends, family, and fans that want join you on your recording.
- This means that you can pay for (and even make money) from a live recording session with your fans (Can be as many or as few songs as you want).
- Doing a coffeehouse session will spark excitement and loyalty for your fans to get to be on a live recording with you (and give more of a reason for them to pay for this event).
- The amount of social media presence from an event like this could hugely increase your growth as an artist.
- Sell T-shirts, vinyl, or any other merch at the event.
- We can certainly mix and master your coffeehouse session (for an additional fee), or you can simply take your high quality tracks to mix yourself (If you take your tracks, this means you just received a free recording session if ticket sales paid for it)
*Be sure to view our policies at www.therocksolidstudio.com/policies.